You Can’t Thank Me Enoughby Dr. Ron Arndt
Have you ever been thanked too much? This may seem like a ridiculous question, yet a large percentage of employees, friends, family or referral sources never feel recognized.
In fact, even a large percentage of Dental CEOs and other managers never feel recognized either. Unfortunately few get thanked anymore and few feel appreciated.
Here are a few simple tips to creating your Thank You for referrals program:
- Make it fun to do and that alone will make it easy.
- Create an annual budget for “thanking” people.
- Engage your team.
- Insist that this is a priority expectation for all on the team.
- Brainstorm and then implement a simple system that works effortlessly.
- Be specific in what acknowledgement will be offered for referral #1, #2, #3 and so on.
- Be persistent and consistent…ALL the time, never miss a chance to thank people.
- Assign one person to be the Referral Gifting Champion.
- ALWAYS find time to say “Thank You”.
- Above all, personalize!
Now, what will you do with this information and by when? Thanksgiving is just around the corner and could be a great time to implement your attitude of gratitude.