It’s All About Questionsby Dr. Ron Arndt
What questions do you have related to your business that you would really like to get some feedback on?
Your list of questions might include…
- How am I doing as your boss?
- What kind of a leader am I?
- What can we do better to make your visit with us special and different?
- What is the customer service level you perceive in our practice?
- Who treated you exceptionally well during your last visit?
- Where can we improve our service?
- When and how would you like to be reminded of your next appointment?
If you REALLY want to know, take the time and ask the questions! Be prepared to learn a lot; share your survey results; articulate what ACTIONS you intend to take as a result of what you learned.
Use this surveying of your customers as a way to train your team and grow your profits.
If you would like a copy of my simple survey, “How Am I Doing As Your Boss” click on the link below, take it yourself then make copies and invite your team to take it anonymously, then compare the results. I suspect you might be surprised and you will have some concrete action steps for improvement in your team relationships.