How to Celebrate your Dental Practice Success with your Teamby Dr. Ron Arndt
My last blog post about my 40 Year Celebration was intended to inspire and support you in identifying what you and your team might want to celebrate. Why not take 30 minutes in your next team meeting or create a special CELEBRATION Gathering where you list the things you have to be proud of, feel good about, what you have accomplished over the past year or less? Use this as a time to exercise your gratitude and acknowledgement muscles…this time on yourselves. What obstacles have you overcome? What can we acknowledge as a team that will inspire us to achieve our next set of objectives?
Below are a few CELEBRATION ideas:
- Founding of the practice – How many years in business?
- Longevity of individual team members
- Best production/collection year ever in practice
- Community involvement
- New facility or remodel of existing facility
- Low percentage of employee turnover
- Professional awards, designations or recognition by doctor and/or team members
- Thriving, not just surviving, the recent recession
What do you have to be grateful for? What needs to be acknowledged? How can you recognize milestones that are important? Kool & The Gang reminded us in their lyrics:
It’s time to come together. It’s up to you, what’s your pleasure? Everyone around the world come on!
Celebrating teams are happy teams and are your best marketing assets! Do you have a favorite team celebration ritual? I would love to hear about it in the comments here, or on my facebook page.