Do You Think I Care What You Have To Say?by Dr. Ron Arndt
You bet I do! For all fifteen years of my Coaching practice, twice a year I have surveyed my clients. I want my coaching services to be world-class, legendary, and 5-star. That’s what sets me apart from others. It is my distinctive competency and anything less than this standard is an opportunity for growth.
The survey results are in and here is a brief summary of what my clients had to say:
1. How well is Coach Ron meeting or exceeding your coaching expectations?
Completely Satisfied: 100%
2. What value do you place in Coach Ron creating the “Eagles Nest,” a private Facebook page for team members to glean “best practice” ideas from other practices in our coaching family?
No Value: 0%
Little Value: 37%
Very Valuable: 63%
3. How responsive has Coach Ron been to your needs (i.e., extra calls, document review, resource information, support with your team, etc.)?
Completely Satisfied: 100%
4. What do you most value in our coaching relationship and why?
- The opportunity to develop ideas and bounce them off an experienced expert.
- Experience, wisdom and honesty.
- Consistent excellence.
- The feeling that there is always someone in my corner who understands me.
- I depend upon your candid, even painful, insight to keep me on track and away from preventable dangers.
- Personal relationship and how well Coach Ron knows my strengths, my weaknesses, my personality traits and me.
- Your balance and clear-headed thinking.
- Your availability, the expanse of extra materials and ease with which they are received and your openness.
- Encouragement and a person to exchange ideas with.
5. How well do you believe the presentation of your Simplified Business Plan to the Mastermind Group prepares you for the FUTURE of DENTISTRY?
- The plan is useful in articulating my goals and plan for the future. Who knows what hidden traps and ploys from others this may keep me from.
- It is “essential” to my survival.
- It keeps your clients focused on future visioning and possibility thinking.
- Awesome idea! It has really stretched my way of thinking and planning for the future.
- This business plan idea has continued to open my eyes to existing ideas and other ideas that I never even considered.
What have I learned and what ACTIONS will I take as a result of the survey?
- I need to remain vigilant and be certain I “under promise and over deliver.”
- My private Facebook page, Eagle’s Nest™, needs more of my attention and to set a timeline as to when to pull the plug if interest does not grow.
- Acknowledge and recognize my clients for their support, love and loyalty. As a consequence, I have prepared a special gift for them all.
Action Item for This Week: have you surveyed your clients (and patients) yet this year? If you need ideas on how to do this, I’ve got you covered, here.