Accountability: The Definitionby Dr. Ron Arndt
Like the word “attitude,” dental teams toss around the term “ accountability” without giving it thought. As THE DENTAL COACH©, here are my interpretations of “accountability”.
- It’s about holding yourself to a standard of performance—a performance level that you can feel proud about.
- It’s about being reliable.
- It’s about doing what you say you will do.
- It’s about living up to a commitment that you have made to yourself and others.
- It’s about accepting responsibility for your behavior.
- It’s about turning mediocrity into success!
How are you executing with accountability?